Okay, too much to say, so just bullet points:
1. Materializes the original's mood by replicating its moments, but with renewed identity;
2. Impossibly provides new depth to and expands upon the original's plot points;
3. Villeneuve goes back to his Incendies 1+1=1 roots;
4. Reminds of Her: "GCAT .... or 1 and 0?", "Love ... or mathematical precision?";
5. Snow replaces rain for 'tears in rain';
6. Heart-melting Edward James Olmos cameo and Sean Young flashback;
7. Thirteen-time nominee Roger Deakins will finally win his Oscar;
8. Hans Zimmer fascinates again, while respecting Vangelis' masterpiece;
9. Worth every second of its 160 minutes.
10. To be marked as one of the greatest sci-fis of the 21st century.